Monday, June 19, 2017

You are not alone.









Happy Monday! haha I'm sure you're all just SO excited to start this week! I know a lot of kids are getting out of school for the summer so let it begin! We had a great Fathers Day weekend with all of the dads in our lives. I picked up Brianna Friday like usual and ordered pizza for us. Then we went to Amico Island park in Delran. We have a weird obsession with all of our local parks so we dragged Brianna into it lmao! We went and wandered around, it was a little too "woodsy" for me but the animal life was incredible. We saw SO MANY DEER it was insane, Brianna and Mike loved taking pictures. We did a nice little hike around the Island and then went to our local FROYO place for dessert :) Mike and Brianna obviously just got a buttload of sugar on theirs and I stuck to my sorbet with fruit (so exciting) BUT this next ten pounds won't come off by itself! Then we went home to relax which was just nice to chill out for a bit. I didn't have anything really planned this weekend because I was babysitting Saturday night and it was rainy and I just didn't care that much lol we picked up Ashley and hung around the house most of the morning. We did run out to a vet in Marlton which then triggered Ashley into continuously asking for a puppy. No thanks kid, I have two kids and a husband I can't handle another animal lol we already have pita! Anyway so I left to go babysit and trusted Mike with the kids hahahaha. Well he kept them alive and that's all I can ask for! I got home a little late Saturday night so Sunday morning was ROUGH. I got up and went to shoprite for breakfast casserole ingredients since that's Mike's favorite. While I was there I also picked up a card and thing of cupcakes for Corey and Hank (the girls step dads). I know with Mothers Day I always get a text and stuff from the other moms and I wanted to let Corey and Hank know they're appreciated! Ashley was really excited to give it to Hank and it was nice to show some appreciation to them also. I like that were one big family and we can do things like call each other at random times, acknowledge different holidays together and stuff. Tammy ended up calling me saturday about thunderstorms coming in and I skyped with Becky and Corey a little later that day. I like the open communication, it's more of a friendship rather than a co parenting relationship. We all co parent really well together but it's nice to have that friendship attached. Nobody has to deal with the drama of nonsense, just keep living and raising the kids. Everybody's happy happy happy! Especially our girls! So Sunday we made breakfast for Mike and gave him his fathers day presents. We got him a frame that says "daddys girls" on it with a picture of him, ashley and brianna. And he also got a shirt that says "Worlds greatest Farter, I mean father" which he obviously LOVED and wore the entire day lmao. Then it was naptime and when we all got up we went to my moms house for dinner. We had steak and salmon. I'd never given Ashley salmon before and she was all about that fish. Ate a whole piece by herself! We also gave my dad the FitBit HR 2 for Fathers Day so now we can track his nonsense lmao! I got some good pictures of Mike and the girls and all around it was a great Fathers Day weekend for him. I love how much time he gets to spend with Brianna and Ashley. We ended up just walking around our neighborhood last night because we were so exhausted! I hit 169 pounds this morning so 9 more to go by the middle of July! This step mama is now exhausted and ready to get on with her week! We'll be going to the beach next weekend and gearing up for July! Let me know where you guys go for fireworks so we can figure out the best place to go :) You all have a GREAT Monday and stay dry!


Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment