Friday, June 30, 2017

When God gives you the opportunity







Hey it's Friday!!! It's been a crazy week for me this week. I spent the day in Atlantic City on Wednesday for work. We were invited to the Police and Security Expo. I went down there to help with our screenings and marketing our Captain Buscio Program. I had every intention of staying down there and grabbing some great beach pictures but I was exhausted! The police lights and sirens gave me such a migraine I ended up packing up and just heading home. Now that were almost into July I've taken some time to think about upcoming events with the kids and our family. I'm thinking on Saturday were going to head out to Medford for their fireworks. I may or may not have my niece and nephew with me but I'm excited either way to get some great pictures! Tuesday is Fourth of July and my in laws are having a fun barbecue. I'll again be taking some pictures and get some practicing in :) I've recently just given myself to God completely and let him just tell me what to do with myself. It's so hard when you feel like you have five million things going on and you still want to be yourself. Between the hate from other people, the nonsense with the kids and the craziness of life you get so caught up in just trying to make it through everyday alive! Photography is a recent hobby of mine and I'm still working on a lot of things. My wonderful husband and cat put up with all of my nonsense and Mike will go anywhere with me and let me just take five million pictures of him LOL! Pita will sit still for the most part and my dad let me borrow his nice camera for practicing. Hopefully I can afford one of my own later on down the road but for now this is perfect. God's given me that idea and that talent to go out and just photograph everything. He teaches me everyday and gives me the tools to learn something that's going to give me joy. Isn't that awesome? He's led me to instagram and opening my own Etsy shop. Who knows where this will go you know? But for now I'm happy documenting life and nature and enjoying life every single day. I really am just grateful to have the kids and the experiences were able to have. The past 24 hours I've really just sat and given such appreciation to God and what he's allowed me to have. I have this awesome place to live with enough space for us and the kids. We have multiple bathrooms and we paid off our washer and dryer! It's the little things in life but it really does make such a difference. He's given us two working vehicles to get to and from our jobs. I really enjoy what I do for a living and enjoy going to work everyday. I'm able to put food on the table and good clothes on my kids backs. We can do all kinds of activities with them and enjoy the summer and the weather. At the end of the day we get to go home and take showers and lay in our wonderful beds and have a really good nights sleep. I would hate for the kids to have any worries, I never had to worry about anything when I was a kid. That's how it should be! I'm really just loving and appreciating life right now and what I've been given. Tonight I get to pick up my oldest child and hang out with her for the weekend. Tomorrow I get to pick up my youngest child and everyone gets to go see fireworks! I can't wait to get these pictures and hang out all weekend with family and friends. I hope you guys get to do the same, now it's time to go finish my Friday and get my weekend on! Everyone have a GREAT weekend and check out my Etsy and Instagram pages! Links on the bottom ;)


Kristen



https://www.etsy.com/shop/KPhillyPhotography


No comments:

Post a Comment