Friday, March 17, 2017

Why this joke wasn't funny



Hey guys!

Switching up this post this morning and changing the subject a bit. It's come across my attention this morning that I'm sure you're all aware about that my husband "won't give me a child" or that I can't physically have a child. First off, that's a rumor. Second off this post is about why that rumor is not okay and why it's so disrespectful and upsetting to many other women who have reached out to me the past few hours about this rumor and comment. As I may be in perfect health and have been to my doctor and have been cleared to get pregnant and everything is in perfect working condition, some women don't have that option. To find out your spouse either doesn't want to have children, or that you can't physically provide children has to be such a heartbreaking thing to go through. I can't imagine getting news like that and having to live with it. What kills me about this rumor and comment that was made about me was I'm not in that situation. To come at someone and make this terrible accusation makes me distraught, especially for the women who are actually in a situation to not be able to bear children. The insane part about this entire situation is someone involved in this whole scenario lied and said she couldn't have children and then trapped a man into a baby! Who lies about something so incredibly saddening? There's women out there who would do anything to have a child of their own and there's people out here tricking men into babies or making up rumors about women not being able to have children. I've received numerous amounts of messages this morning making sure I'm okay and that everything is fine. I ensure all of my readers I'm happy and healthy and have been cleared by my OBGYN to have children whenever I'm ready. My heart goes out to the women who have been affected by this nasty comment who can't have children and I apologize for the heartbreak you must be going through. For anyone looking to "spite" someone or be mean, please think of other women in a situation. People everywhere see comments and posts and public displays of insanity and feelings do get hurt. My heart goes out to you ladies and I give you so much credit for dealing with not being able to have children. I commend the men and women in these situations that adopt children and create families that way also. As for me and my family, I have three BEAUTIFUL step daughters (and a sister wife!), two cats (and a fish the girls keep asking for!), a beautiful home, and I get to travel with my husband. My life is so full right now and I'm happy where I'm at. To the nasty people in the world who would rather bully someone and make harsh, untrue comments shame on you. You're hurting people other than me with your nastiness and that's something you're going to have to live with. 

What susie says of sallie says more about susie than sallie.

Happy St Patricks day lovies!!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment