Friday, March 17, 2017

the struggle is real





Well this is an early morning post! 


I wanted to kind of touch base with my followers especially after my Facebook conversation with most of you this morning. I want you to all be aware that as of right now I'm SAFE. We moved a few months ago and we're in a much safer environment. Because of all the harassment and police reports we had to file we felt it was safer for our family. I'm sure you've all seen a blip of what I've been going through for a year and a half and have formed your own opinions rightfully so. I wanted to let everyone know that Ashley and Brianna are thriving and happy and great children. We have working relationships with both of their moms and even a two step dads! We are in constant communication and both parents have told me I am those girls mom as well. The girls are well taken care of and extremely happy in their situation and that's what being a parent is all about. Making the children happy. Nobody's really asked me why I'm not pregnant yet but I can assure you it's not because I physically can't have children. I'm only 28 and kept my legs closed this long for a reason. Me and Michael want it to be the right time. We want our family back together, we're still house hunting, I was just promoted at work therefore I have some more time being spent there. We also want to travel while we can, we have the Bahamas coming up in May and we'd like to do a Disney trip with the kids next year. I'm fully capable of having children, me and Michael WANT another child, were just making the adult decision to not have a child until we're fully ready. But that's the difference between someone on drugs trying to trap a man into a baby, and a full grown woman and her husband making the decision WHEN to have a baby. We're still very active in our relationship with God and we know when it's right then we'll get pregnant. As far as my blog being stalked you're all very right about that. My posts are public and I've always welcomed comments and messages from other step parents going through what I'm going through. I'm sure this post will be stalked and posted about publicly on Facebook. All I can say is everyone that has messaged me about this post is very right and this family is not mentally stable. Moving on from here I'll be making a post at a later time regarding the mental anguish children in foster care have to go through. It's a good read I promise!

Have a great day guys!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment