Monday, April 24, 2017

Moving on, Moving up




Hey friends!


It's been a little while and I feel like I've been trying to catch up with life lately! The biggest update I have is I'm writing a book! I have my manuscript down and I've sent out some query letters. I've gotten some good feed back on it and it looks like If I play my cards right I could be published this year! This book is a spin off of my blog posts on here and really gives you some true details of the life as THIS step mother and the craziness I've been dealing with the past year and a half. I appreciate all of your prayers and thoughts during this week and all I can say Is god has a plan but for right now I have two beautiful daughters that need my love and attention. Life moves on and theirs won't stop just because I'm grieving. They need me and my job is to help raise them and not create chaos in their little worlds. We spent some time at my mother in laws new house which is GORGEOUS! so excited for their move and the new life they've started. It was really nice having us all together just hanging out again, we need to make more time for that! Mike got to see Leigha this past Saturday and some days are better than others. There's a lot that happens that really kind of opens your eyes to what kind of world she's really living in. Her uncle was arrested last Monday in front of her house so that was probably an interesting thing to see. Leigha watched her mom get arrested years ago and now she gets to watch her uncle get arrested. Must just be like a family reunion! Meanwhile were taking the girls to gymnastics and having family DINNERS. But I guess to each his own right? Were getting super excited for our upcoming vacation time to get off of work, out of the country and really just chill out and de stress from all the nonsense. It's really kind of occurred to me that I'm probably not the only woman that has to deal with someone else wanting her husband. Although it does freak me out sometimes to think of how mentally unstable someone is to really think they're going to get their ex back! move on, do your own thing, covet your own life, not mine. It's really unsettling to think someone is literally copying every single thing you do to try and live your life. Look, I'm a marketing rep for a great hospital, I'm pretty, I'm smart, I'd want to be me too. BUT that's not an option, everyone should be themselves! I'm living my life and loving my kids. I've created wonderful relationships with two women for these girls and that's what matters the most. THEY will have a normal life not knowing hate, and spite and being used to make someone else feel bad. that's insane! So for all you step parents out there look out for my book in the coming months! It's gonna be great I promise! you all have a great day and keep sending me pictures of your awesome adventures!




Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment