Tuesday, April 25, 2017

No More Drama llama :)






Good morning again!


Now that life isn't so crazy I can finally get back to my wonderful life as a step mom! Fortunately most of my time is taken up by writing my new book and my new job! I'm still at the same hospital but I've been promoted to marketing rep! So excited for this promotion and this new time in my life. Things have seemed to settle down a bit and now that were getting into the summer I can start planning family vacays with the kids! This year we really want to get back to cape may zoo which was a blast last year. Were also looking to stay at ocean city for a little while to hang out on the beach and explore the board walk. Were also planning family pictures in June so if anyone has any good ideas of places to go let me know! We did our engagement pictures at Smithville park which was really pretty but I'd like some ideas for other places too! I'm always looking for little getaways for us and the kids to do during the summer, day trips and such. Were also going to StoryBook land at some point this summer which is SUPER exciting. I'm so glad we have the ability to take the kids on these family adventures and really give them these experiences when they're little. It's so important for kids to be a part of these things with their entire family and really remember growing up. They get to hang out with their entire family and really feel the love and not have to live with someone who just has so much hate in their heart. As the kids get older it's amazing to watch their little minds work. Ashley's really starting to explore things and it's crazy to think she's almost three and a half and growing like a weed! Briannas going to be 12 this year and the tween stage is upon us! We were actually at Bahama breeze last Friday having dinner and we decided to walk around the mall, I needed to pick up a dress from Abercrombie and fitch. As were walking we see the other half of our family also! Here comes Becky, Corey and Brianna! Funny running into them there, they had also just been at bahama breeze! So we sat and chatted for a while and discussed when I'd pick Brianna up the next day. It's funny because when mike goes to pick up Ashley I go pick up Brianna, with no issues! Imagine that :) I've gotten to a point where I have two beautiful children to care for and everyone can save the drama for their mama. I have no time for that anymore, I have time to be with my family and love what I have. We can plan for our future child now and continue to feel blessed with our children. With all the drama, and the anger, and the immaturity I just realized I have zero time for that. I work full time unlike some people, I have bills to pay unlike some people, I have no time to worry about what other people are doing. As a step mom it's really hard to just swallow your pride and realize some people just aren't worth your time and energy. Easier said than done right? Especially when people are literally on social media threatening your life. Is anyone aware the police can make an issue of this for you? Threatening someone is quite illegal so the police can handle that one for me. Reports with evidence are easy to make and I can tell all of you guys right now I'm not scared of anyone. Especially some facebook gangster who can't even say something to someones face. Please, grow up and sit down because you're not scary and you're not going to do anything to anyone. So be quiet. So now it's back to the daily grind and answering all of your emails! Let me know of any suggestions for vacations or day trips! Thanks guys and have a great day!


Kristen




PS to all the people who just absolutely hate me but insist on stalking everything I do, every time you or one of your "gangsters" clicks on my blog page I get paid :) thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment