Monday, May 1, 2017

the wheel just keeps on spinning




Good afternoon my faves! I have to start by telling you Deborah won three awards for it's Marketing/Media and PR department (which is MY department!) in the 34th annual healthcare advertising awards. We gt a gold award for community outreach (which i'm always a part of), Medical Information Cards and a bronze award for the Chris Leighton video that we posted a while back. If you haven't seen it check us out on Facebook! It's a really emotional video and gives a real look at how important your health is. So proud of my department and the work we do there, were so busy but it's so rewarding. So excited to make this department home for a VERY LONG TIME :) Some more exciting news! We booked our family pictures for June 4th! Me, Michael and the girls have hired our family photographer to take some family pictures at a local garden so we can update all of our pictures for this year :) I love that we have our family that we can photograph and have memories forever. We didn't do any last year so the girls last pictures are from the wedding so we definitely need an update. Me and the girls are in blue maxi dresses and mike will be in a nice blue button up shirt. so excited to share this experience with the girls! Our anniversary is coming up in a few days and sort of can't believe it's been three years! I still remember the day so vividly that i met him. It was definitely love at first sight and i'm so glad i found the person I was supposed to marry and spend forever with. I was with someone who cheated for six years and honestly I cheated most of that time also. We were really only cohabitatiting,  we were more friends than anything. So the signs of cheating are super obvious and I could pick them out in a heart beat. I talk to girlfriends all the time about whether or not their spouses are cheating. Mike leaves his phone alone constantly, honestly i probably answer it more than he does! That's why the girls moms text me more than him! There's never been a password on it, I can look at it at any point and never see anything surprising. I've never seen a weird text message, or picture, or video. nothing. He literally texts the same people all the time and everything on his phone is me, the kids, the cats and political memes! haha. He's a pretty boring dude. We have the iPhone friend tracker also not for cheating purposes but safety Because i drive further to work now so he can tell when I'm at work safe :) But by any means I can always tell where he is and pretty much what he's doing. I don't think he's ever not answered the phone when I called unless he's at work and physically can't answer. I really feel blessed to have this husband who I don't have to ever second guess. He actually dated someone who lied about where they worked all the time! That's terrible! To not know the truth about someone must be devastating. To not know what was on their phone or Facebook and having to lose that trust really is a terrible feeling. I'm glad we have that trust and it has never been broken. Three years and going strong! Everyone has their ups and downs but we have to learn to work through them and fight these battles together as a married couple. That's what marriage is all about, discussing everything. I feel like were at a good point in our marriage focusing on our family, and the kids and all of the upcoming events we have going on. I feel blessed at my job, I feel blessed with my husband and kids. No matter what happens that's what we have at the end of the day and I feel pretty lucky to have that. So now onto May! I'm ready for the summer and the beach and family pictures! Now it's time to let you guys go and answer some of your emails, also pop some dinner in the over for my husband to come home to and have a nice relaxing night together :) Because at the end of the day he comes home to ME and that's what matters right ladies!? you all have a great night and enjoy your families!


Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment